This kiss might be CENSORED if we don’t speak out!
Finland’s Eurovision Song Contest entry, Krista Siegfrids, is set to perform her tribute to equality, Marry Me, ending with a kiss with one of her female dancers.
But, pressure is building for Eurovision to censor Krista’s performance to appease homophobic broadcasters. Already, Turkey has refused to broadcast the show on air because of it…
Tell Eurovision that this kiss must go on: allout.org/eurovision
And this is the moment I feel proud of Krista for representing my country. I may not like her song, but I definitely hope she goes through with the kiss!
If you go into the bathroom and turn off the lights and say ” I hate Jared Padalecki” 3 times Jensen Ackles will appear and punch you in the throat
Whatever it takes to get Jensen Ackles to appear in my bathroom
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
So you know how there’s that post saying how people should invent birth control for men? (Take bullets out of a gun, not put on a bullet proof best) Well here it is. If some of you had actually researched it for like, 5mins, you would’ve actually found it.
Here’s the link:
To put it simply, the whole procedure takes about 15mins and lasts 10 years with a 100% success rate.
After an anesthetic, there’s an injection of some sperm-killing gel (Vasal Gel) into the male vas deferens. If the guy wants it reversed, he can get another shot which does that.
So, spread the word or something, but here it is.
How this post hasn’t gone viral by now is fucking beyond me.